Friday, August 3, 2012

Dear Readers, I'm Going Camping...

Dear readers,

I want to extend my apologies for not posting as much as I would've liked to this week. But I've got a good excuse, I promise. I'm going camping this weekend! And, since I'm not what you would call camping experts (and also because I'm a skilled procrastinator), the preparations have been taking up a significant portion of my free time over the past few days. But, my bags are (almost) packed and we're (almost) ready to go, and I can't wait to get the weekend underway!

Of course, I plan to update you all with an in-depth post about my experience sometime early next week. But, to tide you over until then and give you a little sneak peek, I'll leave you with just a few photos of some of the things I'm bringing with me. Enjoy!





1 comment:

  1. The campsite itself is well-situated in a historic navy base, and is right next to the water. motorcycle trailers for rent

    ReplyDelete

Dear reader,

Thanks so much for taking a look at my blog and thanks in advance for taking the time to tell me what you think! Each and every one of your comments is cherished and appreciated!

lots of love,

Briana