Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Four for the Fourth


Hello lovely readers and welcome to my very first style post! As I'll probably repeat throughout this section of the blog, my wardrobe is not as fancy as many style bloggers, but I try to be creative with what I have. So, in light of the holiday, I decided I wanted to come up with four outfits that channel the spirit of the fourth. Continue reading to see photos: 

1. The Motown Sound





Shirt: Anthropologie
Jeans: Levis
Shoes: Thrifted (Rockridge Rags)
Barrette: Forever 21


2. The Beatnik





Dress: Thrifted (Crossroads Trading Co.)
Shoes: Tootsies
Hat: Target
Earrings: DIYed


3. The Pin-Up





Shirt: Thrifted (Reruns Used clothing)
Shorts: Forever 21
Shoes: Thrifted (Rockridge Rags)
Headscarf: Mars Vintage


4. The Subtle American






Shirt: Mom's closet
Skirt: Forever 21
Shoes: Thrifted (Rockridge Rags)

4 comments:

  1. I love the subtle american look! Very sweet and not so obvious :) Loving the new blog girly! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anisa! I've been checking out your blog as of late too! You always have the cutest outfits :)

      Delete
  2. Cutie! Reminds me of our photo shoots way back when :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know! P.S. I don't know if you saw but I added your blog to my blogroll! Blog buddies! It's like the modern day pen pal :P

      Delete

Dear reader,

Thanks so much for taking a look at my blog and thanks in advance for taking the time to tell me what you think! Each and every one of your comments is cherished and appreciated!

lots of love,

Briana